Re: Announcing Highlighted text

  • From: "Debbie Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 14:32:50 -0800

Michael and all;
If I know that I want to select a rather lengthy paragraph except for part of
the end of the paragraph; I select the paragraph and then unselect backwards a
word at a time with shift left arrow. Again, not using the read selected text
hot keys. Still think they are important though. Just another way of doing
things.
Debbie