[jawsscripts] Introduction and a question

  • From: "Greg" <gregw1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'JAWS Script'" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:20:30 -0400

Hello All,

My name is Greg Wocher and I have been blind for almost six years now.  I am
using JFW 9.0 on a Windows Vista machine.  I have a couple of questions:

1.        Where can I get some good info on JAWS scripting?

2.        When you turn the typing interrupt off even hitting the enter key
wont interrupt speech.  How can I change this so when the typing interrupt
is turned off the enter key will interrupt speech?

3.       3.  Would something like this have to be application specific or
could you create a script to modify the default typing interrupt?

Thanks for any help,

Greg Wocher