[jawsscripts] Re: Introduction and a question

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 18:41:32 -0400

I think it is fine to discuss this subject here as some of the scripters are
under the opinion that they can't script on Vista.  Everyone needs to know
you can script on Vista just as easily as you could on XP and people also
need to know the dangers of arbitrarily turning off UAC on their systems.

Thanks,

Rick