[jawsscripts] Re: Introduction and a question

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <jaws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 07:22:26 +0100

Using JAWS V8, you definitely had to turn it off. With V9 FS fixed the
issues relating to it, although I have UAC disabled anyway for other
technical reasons.
I also remember that in V8 you needed to ensure that enhanced edit support
was enabled in the config files for the script manager which I see it is in
V9 now as a default.