[jawsscripts] Re: Introduction and a question

  • From: "James Panes" <jimpanes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 21:09:26 -0400

Hi Greg,

Welcome to the list.

The site that Jackie mentioned is good. There is also lots of info and
tutorials available from the FSDN, links available on the Freedom Scientific
site.

Unfortunately, none of us have had much luck with Vista. XP Pro is the
operating system of choice. I gather that you have a new system and did not
have the opportunity to compare notes with other blind programmers before
making your purchase.

We are all working on improving accessibility for Vista, but it is still way
behind.

Happy hacking.

Regards,
Jim