[jawsscripts] Re: Introduction and a question

  • From: "Stan Bobbitt" <SBOBBITT@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 04:08:33 -0400

   Hi jackie, Greg, Jim, and list,

first:
I just baught a new PC with windows vista and IE7. I'm running jaws 9 and so far, *knocks on wood* everything is working just fine, granted I've had to make a few minor adjustments here and there, and I'm still doing that as I go, but I can't tell much difference from my old xp, IE6, and jaws 7/8, except for the speed, ooo, my head is spinning.

2nd:
I unchecked typing interupt in the config manager for windows live messenger but the enter key still interupts, so it sounds like a default setting to me.

and finally: *applause*
I can't remember where I got it from I'm sure google will bring it up for you, but I've gotten a great deal of help from the "Jaws basics of scripting". I'm mostly a dabbler at writing jaws scripts, this file was a huge plus!

hth
Stan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg" <gregw1@xxxxxxxx>