[jawsscripts] Re: pesky damn combo boxes

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 07:08:55 -0700

Chad, my eyes just glazed over. Could u possibly send me a code
snippet? I'm using jaws 8, I'll have a look at the functions you're
talking about in the fs developers' guide & see what I can see. It
thrills me because I remember not so many years ago when the situation
was reversed. You've done really well for yourself. U should be so
very proud. It's truly a pleasure to know folks who don't view the
world as owing them a living & who are willing to extend themselves to
get all the knowledge & expertise they can. Congratulations to u. &
thanks for the insights. I hope things are going really well for u.
Please contact me privately when u get a moment & just update me on
how things are. Concerned, as always.