[jawsscripts] Re: Finding A Graphic Script

  • From: Steven Hicks <Steven.HicksSM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 19:02:36 +0100

Hi,

I wonder if anyone is able to help please, I have listed my script below but
for some reason, it doesn't seem to do anything at all, I can use the JAWS
cursor to move around the screen and find the graphic called Next Call with no
problem but executing the shortcut key assigned to the script doesn't seem to
do anything.

Script NextCall ()
If (FindGraphic(0,"Next Call",S_Top,S_Unrestricted)) then
JAWSCursor()
SayString("Next Call")
EndIf
EndScript

I guess I could try adding an else which would give me a check on whether if it
actually finding the graphic or not which would be a starting point?