[jawsscripts] Re: Finding A Graphic Script

  • From: "Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)" <steven.hicks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:38:30 +0100

You have been very helpful, thanks very much but I thik I may have to give up
on this one as a bad idea and go back to the previous script which just locates
a screen co-ordination and does a SayWord I think it is.  The only trouble with
this is that it is screen resolution specific.  Oh well, never mind, I have
learned a lot along the way.
Thanks again,