[jawsscripts] Re: Finding A Graphic Script

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 16:10:42 -0700

Steven, remember that FindGraphic returns an integer. So:
if (                FindGraphic(0,"Next record",S_Top,S_Restricted)) then
   LeftMouseButton()
endif

On 7/17/12, Steven Hicks <Steven.HicksSM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi friends,
>

> I have an application which has a line of four buttons which don't appear
> be standard graphical buttons, they are graphics which I have to manually
> label.
>
> I have written a script using the FindGraphic(0,"Next in
> list",S_Top,S_Restricted). key word and it seems to work and find  the
> graphic fine.
>
> I would like to expand this script so that I can confirm that I am on the
> graphic and if so, I would then like to perform a left mouse botton to
> click
> it.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions on how I may do this please?
>
> My script looks like the following at the moment:
>

> Script(NextRecord)
>
>                 FindGraphic(0,"Next record",S_Top,S_Restricted)
>
> EndScript()
>

> Any help would be much appreciated,
>

> Steve.
>

> P.s.  I could even consider using the IfSameKey I think it is so that I
> press the assigned shortcut key twice to execute the left mouse button.
>

> Take care all.

Blame the computer--why not? It can't defend itself & occasionally
might even be the culprit
Jackie McBride
Ask Me Computer Questions at: www.pcinquirer.com
Jaws Scripting training materials: www.screenreaderscripting.com