[jawsscripts] Re: Finding A Graphic Script

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 07:48:33 -0700

Steven, this is in essence a boolean, so basically, if the graphic is
found, it returns true--false otherwise. If you're thinking it returns
the graphic's crc or something like that--no-it doesn't--& I actually
don't know of any Jaws function that does, probably because its
usefulness is questionable.

If you're having trouble consistently finding the graphic, then
remember the first parameter represents the handle of the window
you're searching in, & therefore is configurable. If 0, which
represents a top level window, is not what u need, you're at liberty
to experiment w/that until u find the graphic. That often needs to be
done in situations like this.

HTH.