[jawsscripts] Re: Finding A Graphic Script

  • From: Don Marang <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:47:02 -0400

I had read a manual somewhere that stated that the handle with a value
of 0 represented the top of the window hierarchy, which is the desktop.
Others have said technically, this is not completely true.  It sure
seems to work in practical terms.  If I set the focus to 0, it places me
on the desktop.  It also means that if you use 0 as the start for a
window handle in a find command, it will start at the desktop and search
all windows in all applications, including the System Tray.
*Don Marang*
Vinux Package Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/>