[jawsscripts] Finding A Graphic Script

  • From: Steven Hicks <Steven.HicksSM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <JAWSScripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:51:24 +0100

Hi friends,

I have an application which has a line of four buttons which don't appear to
be standard graphical buttons, they are graphics which I have to manually
label.

I have written a script using the FindGraphic(0,"Next in
list",S_Top,S_Restricted). key word and it seems to work and find  the
graphic fine.

I would like to expand this script so that I can confirm that I am on the
graphic and if so, I would then like to perform a left mouse botton to click
it.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I may do this please?

My script looks like the following at the moment:

Script(NextRecord)

                FindGraphic(0,"Next record",S_Top,S_Restricted)

EndScript()

Any help would be much appreciated,

Steve.

P.s.  I could even consider using the IfSameKey I think it is so that I
press the assigned shortcut key twice to execute the left mouse button.

Take care all.