[jaws-uk] Re: what anti virus checker?

  • From: "pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 12:46:24 +0200

Hi Everyone

I am rather late on this thread.

I tried using F-Protect with Windows 98 SE and Jaws 6.10 but could not
make it work with PM Mail.  I was unable to send any messages.  this
was rather a shame as I had changed to it as I could not send long
messages using AVG7.

Apart from changing to a different e-mail program, which I do not want
to do, does anyone have any suggestions?

Pele West