[jaws-uk] Re: what anti virus checker?

  • From: "Pete" <noizypete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 14:10:26 +0100

Hello Jane

I was concerned by your message so went back to the F-Protect home page and checked carefully, and according to the company its product does work with Win 98, and I know people who have used it successfully with Win98 and JFW 4.51 so I'm not sure what your problem is, I am just sorry you have been disappointed, but I want to reiterate to the list that this product *does* work with Windows 98.

There are several versions of the program available for download, perhaps you downloaded the wrong one by mistake?

Regards,

Pete H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>