[jaws-uk] Re: what anti virus checker?

  • From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 21:59:51 +0100

Hi Kevin,
I just thought I would update you this is what I downloaded want to try it
instead of AVG as AVG is a problem for me to update I wondered if you could
have a look at this for me and see what you think.
I am on line although my sysstem isn't very happy I think that this download
was the problem and stopped everything working I remember what I did now.
all the best
from
Jane