[jaws-uk] Re: what anti virus checker?

  • From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 07:21:13 +0100

Othersubscribers have had this trouble with avg7. XP2 service pack 2 has its own anti-virus package, but any MS package will be the first to be attacked.
I have been using EZ Antivirus, but the latest version is less accessible than former ones, about the same as AdAware... you need the Jaws cursor a lot.
So I'll have a look at Pete's suggestion.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pete" <noizypete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>