[jaws-uk] Re: Laptops

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:03:12 -0000

Advent is a Dixons own brnad, I would try for something with a bigger
name and in the mid market considering prices are really quite cheap
these days.  Try Dell or Toshiba for instance.  Dell are not widely sold
except rhrough their online presence however you may get a recomendation
from someone who has got one recently.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx