[jaws-uk] Re: Laptops

  • From: "Moty Azrad" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 06:05:25 +0300

Dorothy and all,

No, I didn't use Lenovo although you're right that it belongs to a Chinese
company but it works as an IBM Laptop.
I heard good things about it but again, never tried it.
I have a desktop PC but saw and used Sonny Laptop, for a month or so  and it
worked fine.
One of the problems of Laptops is that their keyboard is limited, not full
one - I mean without the numeric keypad that is much necessary for the Jaws
commands.
And the solution is to add a small numeric keypad.
So it's the picture as I see and really don't have enough experience with
Laptops but heard good things about Dell and Toshiba.

Have a great day

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano Tuner