[jaws-uk] Re: Laptops

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 02:46:18 +0100

Hi Barbara.  I would certainly be interested to know how your acer lives up to
expecttations when you get it.  I myself am lookign to use a small laptop and
Braille display for work as I've lost patients with notetakers not being able
to read and properly access word documents with tables.  I suppose this one is
not really JAWS related unless you get a problem with it.  What model of Acer
laptop will you go for and will it be Vista or XP?

Regards

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493