[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 13

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 04:25:07 -0400

At 04:17 AM 7/11/2011, you wrote:
>rrr .. the last I heard the current version of jaws stil was 12. I
>odon't think version 13 is even in public beta yet.

Whehter or not to upgrade any program is always a matter of what you
need the program to do and how much you are willing to spend.

With jaws the nice thing is that you can download a demo of the
current version any time and evaluate if it really does what you need
it to do. Installing a demo does not interfere with your current
version but several jaws versions can coexist happily and peacefully
on the same system.

hth

Doris