[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 13

  • From: Bob <temp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 00:21:47 +0100

Dont forget that older versions of programs have numerous security bugs
that will remain unfixed now that support from Microsoft has ended.
Everything moves on, more and more websites are ceasing to support ie6.

With the current version of jaws you can use the most up to date
versions of internet explorer, office and there is even reasonable
support for Google chrome.