[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 13

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 13:59:31 +0100

I would say it has been a cost but it has been worth it. However, you could
try free screenreaders such as NVDA and see if they meet your needs. On the
Facebook question and your machine heating up, I cannot see that this is
JAWS related. You are, after all , only running your web browser with
Facebook. I think you should be checking for an underlying problem on this
one.

Iain