[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 13

  • From: "Amie Slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:55:39 +0100

John
I find JAWS causes tons of trouble with other applications.  It hates
Facebook so much that my laptop starts to smell, it gets so hot, if I stay
on FB for more than a few minutes.   I have a pretty high-spec computer but
still JAWS crashes and freezes it often several times a day.  All I ask from
the newer versions is that they get nearer to the standards of stability
people demand from mainstream programs.
I upgraded to 10 in 08, I think (whenever it was new, anyway).  Before that
I was still on 5!  The past is such a pleasant place to live, don't you
think?  :o)