[jaws-uk] Re: Facebook

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 04:18:35 +0100

I know this system is supposed to be there in facebook, but I haven't found
a way to use it.  I do however, have a utility on my profile that lets
people know if I am on skype, and they can call me.  I've tried this with a
friend and it does work.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx