[jaws-uk] Re: Facebook

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 22:47:28 +0100

Hi you have broken the Duck, seems to have been a July 4th day, I began to wonder if my Trojan got the list. I think Johny Cassidy knows about this subject, actually on Tuesday he was talking about Sound of Music on tuesday night on InTouch, hang on Art sound more like it maybe he will come to your aid Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rebecca" <becks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>