[jaws-uk] Re: Facebook

  • From: "Mark Driesenga" <truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 06:35:44 -0400

I'll have to give that a try if given the chance.  Don't often get a chat
message via Facebook, but thanks. :)
Email: truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx or truthobjective@xxxxxxxxxxx
WLM: truthobjective@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: msd4283
Yahoo: msdriesnega
Skype: markdriesenga
Twitter: www.twitter.com/truthobjective
Live Journal: truthobjective.livejournal.com
Personal Myspace: www.myspace.com/truthobjective
Music Myspace: www.myspace.com/truthobjectivemusic
Facebook: Search for Mark Driesenga--you'll fine me under the Hope College
network--Alum 06.