[jaws-uk] Re: Facebook

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 00:35:34 +0100

Well George I did email Johnny off list in case he was around, list was like a Deserted Island today so in case that encartis thing had gone wrong and I think it is automated? I phoned your office thought you would be happy to see signs of life on list. By the way as mentioned it took a great effort to deal with the Manager of a large Bank to make sure Jaws users never get treated badly for reason explained Incidentally one ISp was notorious and Lord knows life is hard enough without having a plug pulled on clients customers by ignorant staff, incidentally about the Trojan are you able to answer that one for me me it is curious ----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>