[jaws-uk] Re: Facebook

  • From: "Rebecca" <becks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 13:23:08 +0100

Hi Kaz!

Have you successfully used Facebook Chat?  I received a chat real time message
from a friend.  I typed my reply in the edit box underneath their message.
According to the help section on Facebook, you are then supposed to press the
enter key to send the message.  However, each time I pressed "enter" it seemed
to just turn forms mode on and off and didn't send the message.

I'm using Jaws 8 and IE 7.

Thanks
Becks