[jaws-uk] Re: Facebook

  • From: "Rebecca" <becks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 11:36:12 +0100

    Hi Mark!

It's great to know that other Screenreader users are successfully using the
site with JAWS.

  Do you use the "Facebook chat" facility.  I'm having a little trouble with
it.  I received a real time message from a friend but was unable to reply.  I
typed my answer in the edit box below their message.  According to the help
section of Facebook, you are then supposed to press "enter" to send the
message.  However, pressing enter just seemed to turn forms mode off and on
again and didn't send the message.

Any ideas welcome.

Thanks
Becks