[iyonix-support] Re: USB external hard drive under Fat32FS

  • From: Tim Hill <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 22:51:41 +0000 (GMT)

In article <da4aa39551.c.n.l.f@xxxxxxxxxx>, Chris F <c.n.l.f@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
[snipped]
> TMobile G1. I 'drag' the top bar downwards, a notification appears
> which, if tapped, results in a window with the necessary 'Mount'
> option. Tap that and the G1's contents can be openend in an Iyo window
> when the 'new' Zip icon is clicked. (I have a 2GB microSD in my G1 and
> am able to transfer jpg's and mp3's.)

That seems to be a fairly standard Android behaviour. My SonyEric Xperia
X8 does exactly the same. And how refreshing it is for the IYO to deal
with the phone in a passive way, as opposed to the windoze Software Suite
which is a subtle as a hand grenade in the vitals.  And about as useful.

--
Tim Hill,

www.timil.com