[iyonix-support] Re: USB external hard drive under Fat32FS

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 20:54:50 +0100

Hi

The icon used depends on exactly how the device responds .. 'floppy' type devices get the floppy icon, 'hard disc' type devices get the hard disc icon, unless it is overridden..(memories of coding of years ago)

JB
John Ballance C.Eng MIET - jwb@xxxxxxxxxx - 07976 295923

John says: Shrink bills up to 30% or more? -> Have you looked here?

Too Much Month at the End of the Money? Look at this!

John Williams wrote:
In article <5109c73ff5JohnRW@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   John Williams <JohnRW@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What really intrigues me is how the OS knows to give it a 'proper' hard
disc icon! I just wasn't expecting that!

No-one's answered that yet.

John

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5039 (20100418) __________

http://www.eset.com