[iyonix-support] Re: USB external hard drive under Fat32FS

  • From: Chris F <c.n.l.f@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 13:34:37 GMT

In message <51946fda07JohnRW@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          John Williams <JohnRW@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
- until I
> noticed the extra conventional disc drive icon to the left of where I was
> looking.

In my case there is nothing extra. I have two cd icons follwed by two
harddrive ones, then one 'stacked' Discs icon, 2 'zipdisc' icons (for
the usbs), the floppy and finally the LanMan miditower.

In the prior post from John Ward, he mentions a utility and I wonder
if you are using such a beast, and if so, what is it?

--
BW Chris F. [ British Iyonix, RISC OS 5.16 ]
Wakefield RISC OS Show - Sat 16/04/11 - www.wakefieldshow.org.uk

RISC OS: powered by enthusiasts.