[iyonix-support] Re: Should we use Wikipedia before asking questions?

  • From: John M Ward <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 14:51:22 +0100

In article
<1414.88.106.59.180.1183718595.squirrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   <mhh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >>  Chris Evans:
> >> I'm worried that the website is *still* describing the Iyonix pc as
> >> "new" and "super fast".

Well, it still ain't bad -- but it certainly isn't exactly "new"...

> > Tim Hill wrote:

> > Under consumer legislation (I forget which bit) products can be
> > described as 'new' for only six months so no doubt some changes
> > will be made here.

I hope so.  I also hope that a successor to the currebt Iyonix range is
in the pipeline.  Knowing Castle, there will be no clue about this, and
it will simply be announced once it is available

> Ah yes, you've got me going now... What about NEW York ? Isn't it time
> those yanks started calling it York ?

I think they get away with it by calling it "Noo York"  ;-)

--
John Ward in Medway, Kent - using RISC OS since 1987
Now using an Iyonix, an A9home, 2 RiscPCs and Virtual-RPC!