[iyonix-support] Re: Pyjama effect - thoughts

  • From: RJT <Richard.Torrens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:27:25 +0000 (GMT)

In article <45E3E827.9000003@xxxxxxxxxx>,
   John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Richard

[technical explanation Snipped]

> hope this turns on a light or two

OK. So it's causing you significant grief!

To cure mine, I would suspect the simplest/cheapest solution is to simply
swap graphics card, which may/may not work.

It's an occasional problem here - I can understand how you would not find
it.

But this discussion may enable us all to give you new ideas about a
universal solution.

What's different in the Iyo that fools the card into starting up wrong?
Surely this effect doesn't happen on PeeSeas?

Is it to do with the timing on the Iyo's Micro's power-up reset? Or has
the card got a power up reset? It surely seems to be a timing related
phenomenon - which only occurs at power-up.