[iyonix-support] Re: Pyjama effect - thoughts

  • From: Peter derwent <egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:35:27 +0000

Well there's something new, I didn't realise other people have
different pyjamas mine are boring old (almost) horizontal black and
white stripes about 100 OS units high with a smattering of noise. I'm
jealous now I'd like pretty coloured vertical bars for a change.

The ones I used to have are also like this, but on my Iyonix (running 5.12), I have stopped it by holding in the front power button on startup until I hear the disc accessed, when I then release it. Since I have done this I have never had a repetition in several months.

I have no power button on the back of my Iyonix, but just a kettle type push connector (which makes a complete power down rather tricky!!

Pete
From: Pete                             Email: egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Composed on a Castle Technology Iyonix Computer (RiscOS 5, version 5.11)

To alter your preferences or leave the group, visit //www.freelists.org/list/iyonix-support