[iyonix-support] Re: Belkin KVM

  • From: Andrew Pinder <Andrew.Pinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 00:35:28 +0100

In message <4cd8774850.Andrew-Pin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
 on 7 Apr 2009 Andrew Pinder <Andrew.Pinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The next test will be what happens when I shut everything down and
> reboot.

Still no LED on the remote but the keyboard shortcut works from
Windows and pulling the Remote out of the hub switched back from the
Iyonix.  In fact, inserting the Remote jack can switch it from the
Iyonix.

I've now run !USBInfo and !USBKick.  The device information displays
fine and nothing needed kicking.

So the problem wasn't defective hardware.  I'm wondering if there's
something in the USB 2.0 driver on the Iyonix that isn't totally
compatible with the switch.  Perhaps JB would comment?

Regards

Andrew

--
Andrew Pinder