[iyonix-support] Re: Belkin KVM

  • From: C J Craig <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 16:22:25 +0100

In message <gemini.khtv4104cnfyr02e0.druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          "David J. Ruck" <druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Andrew Pinder <Andrew.Pinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> !USBInfo reveals that it is a USB 1.10 device working at Low speed.  I
>> suspect that internally it is quite complex.

> Internally its acting as a keyboard and mouse, so it can pass on real

[snip]

> whch is known to work with the Iyonix.

> Cheers
> ---David

I think my Belkin KVM is called an Omni SOHO.
It works fine with my Iyonix, a keyboard from my old RISC PC. Logitech
cordless trackball mouse. Iiyama ProLite E481S. The PC runs XP and is
connected with PS2 cables, I run an extra sound cable from the PC so I
can hear if Skype rings on the PC while I use the Iyonix. Hope this
gives you encouragement!

Chris

--
C J Craig