[iyonix-support] Re: Belkin KVM

  • From: Ian Hamilton <Ian_Hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 08:06:25 +0100

In article <152f7e4850.Andrew-Pin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Andrew Pinder <Andrew.Pinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <4cd8774850.Andrew-Pin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  on 7 Apr 2009 Andrew Pinder <Andrew.Pinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > The next test will be what happens when I shut everything down and
> > reboot.

> Still no LED on the remote but the keyboard shortcut works from
> Windows and pulling the Remote out of the hub switched back from the
> Iyonix.  In fact, inserting the Remote jack can switch it from the
> Iyonix.

[Snip]

I have the green lead plugged into the Iyonix. It works with on board USB
ports, USB1 hub and USB2 hub. If I power the Iyonix on (without the PC)
the light on the Remote is initially orange so I click it to switch to
green.

Ian

--
Ian Hamilton (Iyonix RO5)  http://www.hamiltoni.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/