[isapros] Re: Jim is Missed

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:15:38 -0700

Then why the concern for SBS people in the first place?  If there is no
expertise requirement, and if ISA is not part of the "standard" package, I
don't understand why one would carve out SBS consultants as having "special
needs" as opposed to the entire general populous having the same needs.

On 10/13/06 9:34 AM, "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh to all: