[isapros] Re: Jim is Missed

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:31:53 -0300

As do I...J

From: isapros-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:isapros-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Thomas W Shinder
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 11:48 AM
To: isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [isapros] Re: Jim is Missed

Hi Amy,

I bet Jim is missed! I also get questions in my email box and blog from poor
SBS admins who want me to answer questions on SBS related issues and complete
the series I started and do more SBS stuff on the ISAserver.org site. I don't
even recall what the specifics were that made me give up on that, but I'm sure
they were significant. It was a great lesson in "no good deed goes unpunished."
:(

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org<http://www.isaserver.org/>
Book: http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7