[isapros] Re: Jim is Missed

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:40:37 -0700

How can someone be an SBS MVP without knowing anything about ISA?  I mean,
to the point that these people are going to SMBNation, isn¹t there some
slight expectation that at least cursory due diligence has been performed on
the components of the product?  Just seems odd to me.  Not entirely
unexpected, but not entirely acceptable from a professional standpoint
either.

On 10/10/06 6:11 AM, "Amy Babinchak" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
spoketh to all: