RE: Routing

  • From: "Chhatwal, Raminder S." <RChhatwal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 11:41:07 -0500

Hi Chris,

Can you ping workstations on both subnets from the ISA server?

Whats the default gateway on all the workstations on subnet 2 (192.168.2.x)?
(That should be subnet 2 interface on the ISA)

How are  the workstations on Subnet 2 connected with each other. I mean do you
have a layer2/3 switch or just a hub?

I believe basically you will have to add a static route entry on the ISA server
under RRAS or just use route add -p command.