RE: Routing

  • From: "Stephen Herrera" <sherrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 11:02:15 -0700

Yes that's what I have added. It is in 1 armed mode because when it is in
normal mode it detects a lot of false attacks etc and brings a lot of things
on my network to a halt. I don't need it to be a firewall only a VPN device.
I have specified my ISA server as its gateway so it should route from
internal. I can ping from it to the other side. I just need to know how to
route traffic through it when it is destined to the 192.168.1.0 from my
internal network.