RE: Routing

  • From: "Chris Bond" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 15:46:44 -0000

> what's the purpose of the two 192.168 subnets?

In effect we have a very weird setup here - first subnet1 is general
office use, subnet2 is development.

Subnet1 has its own PDC (NT4)
Subnet2 has its own Active Directory
ISA has its own Active Directory that's accessible from both parts of
the network

> 1) both subnets must be considered internal interfaces: check if both
> subnets are in the LAT. Between internal interfaces ISA is just
performing > routing. No ISA access control is possible.

Both subnets are in the LAT, ISA routing is working correctly.
Development just cannot access subnet1 which is where our internal phone
routers are!!!

> 2) one of the subnets must be considered as a DMZ interface: that
subnet

Not sure this will help in this scenario.