RE: ISA2004 newbie here. ISA2004 as a router?

  • From: "Geldrop, Paul van" <paul.van.geldrop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:08:48 +0200

I'm sure Rainfinity will be very very pleased with this! Imagine the rise in
sales! On every multihomed ISA server, Rainconnect/Wall! Woohoo!
Can I now resort to just recommending singlehomed machines ? With a big Open
Port button in the interface too..

Really, Andrew..

As for the question put to us: ISA 2004 will let you set up port/routing rules
etc for separate networks. Define all the separate networks on ISA, make your
rules and you should be getting a great start! Might I recommend Dr Tom's
excellent guides and books to get started on ISA ? Why yes, I may!

Regards,

Paul.