RE: ISA2004 newbie here. ISA2004 as a router?

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:30:48 -0500

Create a Route Network Rule.
Configure the Routing Table.

Most of this is covered in chapter 4.

HTH,

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/drisa/
MVP -- ISA Firewalls

________________________________

        Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 12:16 PM
        To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
        Subject: [isalist] RE: ISA2004 newbie here. ISA2004 as a router?

        http://www.ISAserver.org

        Bought and read through most of the good Dr.'s book but didn't
find explicit examples of multiple public IPs coming in to the ISA
server and then routed to specific subnets.   Admittedly I may have
missed the details.  If so would one of you more knowledgeable folks
point me to the chapter that holds the information?   Thanks