ISA2004 newbie here. ISA2004 as a router?

  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:22:22 -0500

I was hoping I could replace several router/firewalls with ISA 2004 but
after scanning lot's of documentation I'm disillusioned.   My ISA 2004
server has 8 NICs installed and I have 5 public IPs I wanted to route
with ISA2004.   For example I want to connect the core router to the ISA
box then distribute to separate subnets;  I have 5 public IPs and
currently use NetGear FVL328's for firewall and port distribution.   I
waned to use ISA2004 for the same function.   Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.