RE: ISA Server 2004 Standard Edition SP1

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:10:57 -0800

Yes I saw the redeploy option but wasn't sure if it does the work for
me. Any way this group policy has worked well so far for me. GFI web
monitor has worked well to and the only thing I am wondering is a
confirmation from someone that if download security might conflict with
service pack 1 as we were going to order on Tuesday and all of sudden I
saw the post about service pack
Thank you