RE: ISA Server 2004 Standard Edition SP1

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:45:41 -0800

Like unto this:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/3/0/2/30242226-ac76-4a91-b854-6cc
3c12a1d28/readme.htm

   MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
   http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
   http://isatools.org
   Read the help / books / articles!

From: Ball, Dan [mailto:DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 19:02
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: ISA Server 2004 Standard Edition SP1

http://www.ISAserver.org

Okay, I managed to get SP1 installed tonight.  I also tested out the
managed software aspect.  Like I had hoped, it DOES do a full re-install
(and upgrade) when you "Redeploy application".  So, as soon as people
turn on the computers in the morning they'll get the newest version of
the FWC.

So, now that I have it installed, anyone find a list of what SP1 fixed
yet?